chat and chill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chat and chill

chat and chill is where we can do as it says

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff

Go down 
+4
Damon
MR MAN
The Ironman
Mr. Cookie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Cookie
Reg+
Reg+
Mr. Cookie

Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff   Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:07 am

enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cookie
Reg+
Reg+
Mr. Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff   Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:08 am

Paddy and his two friends are talking at a bar.
His first friend says: "I think my wife is having an affair with the electrician. The other day I came home and found wire cutters under our bed and they weren't mine."

His second friend says: "I think my wife is having an affair with the plumber. The other day I found a wrench under the bed and it wasn't mine."

Paddy says: "I think my wife is having an affair with a horse." Both his friends look at him with utter disbelief.

"No, I'm serious. The other day I came home and found a jockey under our bed."
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cookie
Reg+
Reg+
Mr. Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff   Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:09 am

One day two boys were walking through the woods when they saw some rabbit turds. One of the boys said, ''What is that?''
''They're smart pills,'' said the other boy. ''Eat them and they'll make you smarter.

So he ate them and said, ''These taste like sh*t.''

''See,'' said the other boy, ''you're getting smarter already.''
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cookie
Reg+
Reg+
Mr. Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff   Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:09 am

There was a perfect man and a perfect woman. They met each other at a perfect party. They dated for two perfect years. They had the perfect wedding and the perfect honeymoon. They had two perfect children.
One day the perfect man and the perfect woman were driving in there perfect car, they saw an elf by the side of the road, being the perfect people they were they picked him up.

Well as the perfect man and the perfect woman were driving with the elf, somehow they got into an accident. Two people died and one lived.

Who died and who lived?

The perfect woman, because the perfect man and elves aren't real.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cookie
Reg+
Reg+
Mr. Cookie

Did you hear about the dyslexic devil worshipper?
He sold his soul to Santa.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cookie
Reg+
Reg+
Mr. Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff   Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:10 am

How many blonde jokes are there?
None, they're all true!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cookie
Reg+
Reg+
Mr. Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff   Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:11 am

Two old guys, Abe and Sol, are sitting on a park bench feeding pigeons and talking about baseball, like they do every day. Abe turns to Sol and says, "Do you think there's baseball in heaven?"
Sol thinks about it for a minute and replies, "I dunno. But let's make a deal: if I die first, I'll come back and tell you if there's baseball in heaven, and if you die first, you do the same."

They shake on it and sadly, a few months later, poor Abe passes on. One day soon afterward, Sol is sitting there feeding the pigeons by himself when he hears a voice whisper, "Sol... Sol..."

Sol responds, "Abe! Is that you?"

"Yes it is, Sol," whispers Abe's ghost.

Sol, still amazed, asks, "So, is there baseball in heaven?"

"Well," says Abe, "I've got good news and bad news."

"Gimme the good news first," says Sol.

Abe says, "Well... there is baseball in heaven."

Sol says, "That's great! What news could be bad enough to ruin that!?"

Abe sighs and whispers, "You're pitching on Friday."
Back to top Go down
The Ironman
MOD
MOD
The Ironman

PostSubject: Re: Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff   Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:14 am

Puk this
Back to top Go down
MR MAN
Reg+
Reg+

PostSubject: Re: Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff   Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:16 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cookie
Reg+
Reg+
Mr. Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff   Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:17 am

i will get more every day
Back to top Go down
Damon
P.I.M.P
P.I.M.P

PostSubject: Re: Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff   Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:39 am

the blonde jokes from tom r better
Back to top Go down
storm_boy
DJ
DJ
storm_boy

PostSubject: Re: Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff   Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 11:31 am

i agree Sad
Back to top Go down
FLYBYE_REO
Admin
Admin
FLYBYE_REO

Location : Where the gangstas hang and the chicks come to bang

PostSubject: Re: Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff   Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:40 pm

yea evan you are becoming a try hard LOL
Back to top Go down
http://chatandchill.justforum.net
louiethefly12
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff   Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 5:03 pm

Sick, funny crap Evan
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cookie
Reg+
Reg+
Mr. Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff   Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 8:31 am

if u don't like my jokes then puk u
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cookie
Reg+
Reg+
Mr. Cookie

PostSubject: Re: Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff   Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 8:31 am

A husband and wife, out enjoying a round of golf, were about to tee off on the third hole, which was lined with beautiful homes. The wife hit her shot and the ball began to slice - her shot was headed directly at a very large plate glass window. Much to her surprise, the ball smashed through the window and shattered it into a million pieces.
They felt compelled to see what damage was done and drove off to see what happened. When they peeked inside the house, they found no one there. The husband called out and no one answered. Upon further investigation, they saw a small gentleman sitting on the couch with a turban on his head.

The wife asked the man, "Do you live here?"

"No, someone just hit a ball through the window, knocked over the vase you see there, freeing me from that little bottle. I am so grateful!" he answered.

The husband asked, "Are you a genie?"

"Oh, why, yes I am. In fact, I am so grateful I will grant you two wishes, and the third I will keep for myself," the man replied.

The husband and wife agreed on two wishes - one was for a scratch handicap for the husband, to which the wife readily agreed. The other was for an income of $1,000,000 per year forever.

The genie nodded his head and said, "Done!"

The genie now said, "For my wish, I would like to have my way with your wife. I have not been with a woman for many years, and after all, I made you a scratch golfer and a millionaire."

The husband and wife agreed.

After the genie and wife were finished, the genie asked the wife, "How long have you been married?"

To which she responded, "Three years."

The genie then asked, "How old is your husband?"

To which she replied, "31 years old."

The genie then asked, "And how long has he believed in this genie crap?"
Back to top Go down
Rainingfire12
Super Mod
Super Mod
Rainingfire12

PostSubject: Re: Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff   Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 8:32 am

Evan, ur not funny
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cheungy_pro
storm_boy
DJ
DJ
storm_boy

PostSubject: Re: Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff   Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:15 pm

sud it evan
theres a poll called who tells the worst jokes in the jokes section under tomko jokes and your on it Laughing
suck!
Back to top Go down
FLYBYE_REO
Admin
Admin
FLYBYE_REO

Location : Where the gangstas hang and the chicks come to bang

PostSubject: Re: Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff   Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 4:18 pm

i will lock this thread BYE
Back to top Go down
http://chatandchill.justforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff   Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heaps Funny jokes to tell during math and stuff
Page 1 of 1